Friday, April 15, 2016

Been a long day

Hello Muggles,
It has been a pretty boring last couple of days. I've done a little bit of writing but not a whole lot, my weekend is coming up on Sunday and Monday though so I'll hopefully get some more done then. We have a resident at work who is in the process of dying, I've known this woman for over 2 years now and it's been an emotional couple of days. I'm not feeling very good today so I've been dragging ass but I'm going to force myself to work out in a little bit after I put my laundry away. I've been thinking about making myself a website to showcase some of my work and maybe even joining patreon and taking commissions for stories and the like. Anyway, I'm not feeling great and still have shit to do so I'm going to go, I'll write more as soon as I can.
-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment